10-month Coaching Program
Facilitation is an essential 21st century leadership skill but one that is not often prioritized enough. Some professionals are incredible facilitators but lack confidence in their abilities as leaders. Most often when we think of leaders we imagine the charismatic compelling speaker who motivates everyone to put in work to realize their vision. But today creating sustainable change within your institutions or in communities requires a facilitative approach to leadership. Sometimes that looks like effectively leading meetings and teams and at the very best it looks like facilitating adaptive change within complex systems and institutions trying to remain effective in a rapidly evolving world. Create Forward’s Facilitative leadership coaching program is an incubator for cultivating those essential capacities of facilitative leadership.
In this program you will:
· Learn to apply your skills as a facilitator to create system level change.
· Share power and cultivate the leadership capacities of the people around you.
· Learn to see challenges and friction as opportunities in disguise
· Cultivate durable partnerships that deepen and thrive through reflexive collaboration
What You Can Expect:
· Customized program defined by the goals you have identified for your leadership and personal development.
· Daily practices and exercises to begin immediately applying what you discover into your life and work.
· Take new risks to advance your vision for your leadership with support, as you work through challenges and opportunities that surface in real time.
Commitment: 10-sessions (5-months) option of 1 free (2hr) follow-up session within six months of completing of the program.
Sign up for a free initial consultation and discover how right this program is for you!