Our Core Principles
1. Communities have the creativity and vision to solve their biggest problems, they just need the space to imagine and dream the most innovative solutions.
2. Effective strategies for social impact must address the root causes of inequality in order to lead to sustainable change.
3. Shifting culture requires many acts of collective imagination.
4. Listening and sharing our stories leads to new insights that spark change and strengthen community bonds so we always begin with the story.
5. Employing the tools of art-making in organizational development and community change can be a transformative experience for all.
6. Social impact work can be both fun and generative.